Saturday, July 12, 2008

Brett Favre can't quit!

Okay, I can't take anymore of this Brett Favre garbage! If he truly was ready to retire, he wouldn't want this. He should know in his mind now that there's not much chance of a team right outside the door of the Super Bowl needing a quarterback. If Brett can lead a mediocre team, which is what he is going to get, to a bowl, then I say bring back Elway. I would love to see my beloved Broncos take another. I, however, am ok with the fact that even the King of Denver couldn't pull them out of their current funk. Brett, give it up. I respect you for what you have accomplished but when you said I quit, make it stick. The NFL has too much up and coming talent for any team to base their Super Bowl hopes on an aging QB. I don't think there is a place for you now. I can see the tarnish already starting to appear if you continue this foolishness.

3 comments:

abainfrance said...

Thanks Brian, I was unaware of this.

Bro. Matt said...

I was kind of hoping Roger Staubach would make a comeback...

abainfrance said...

We will be praying for you as school gets started.