Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kosova

I would like to ask for prayer from all of you who read this. I am supposed to make a trip to Kosova in September but the opportunities for presenting the work there have not fallen into place like I had hoped. This results in the funds not being available for the trip. Dave Helmick is in great need of someone to move to that field to multiply the Word of God getting out to the people in Peja. Please pray that the Lord works, not only on the hearts of church members around East Texas, but also on my family as we prepare for this unknown step in our life. I am not quite sure of a timeframe but I do know that the Lord has it in His plans for us to minister to Kosova. Please PRAY!!!

1 comment:

abainfrance said...

Hey Brian, Welcome to the blogging world. We will keep you, your family, and Kosova in our prayers. God bless.